General terms & Conditions

Hotel “Friends”, Bansko


1. Check-in and check-out:

1.1. Check-in at the hotel is after 15:00.

1.2. Check-out is until 12:00.

1.3. Reservations will be kept until 18:00 on the day of check-in. In case of delay or no-arrival without prior notice from the guest, the reservation will be cancelled.

1.4. Children up to 6.99 years old on an extra bed stay free of charge.

1.5. The hotel provides a baby cot free of charge, subject to availability.

2. Prices:

2.1. All prices in the hotel are in Bulgarian leva and are paid on spot in the hotel in Bulgarian leva – in cash or by card.

2.2. The prices per night include 9% VAT, tourist tax and hotel insurance.

3. Reservations and cancellations:

3.1. The reservations at hotel “Friends” are considered finally confirmed after a deposit payment of 20% of total amount of the reservation and the remaining 80% before check-in.

3.2. If payment is not made within the specified period for the relevant reservation, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.

3.3. Free cancellations can be made up to 9 days before the arrival date. For reservations for the New Year period (29.12.2023-03.01.2024) the period for free cancellations is up to 14 days before the date of arrival.

3.4. In case of cancellation less than 9 days before the date of arrival, a penalty of 1 night will be charged. In case of cancellation of reservations for the New Year period (29.12.2023-03.01.2024) in less than 14 days, a penalty in the amount of the entire stay will be charged.

4. Video surveillance – The hotel is equipped with a video surveillance system that covers the public areas.

5. Use of a safe at the hotel – The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of money, valuables, documents, jewelry or other belongings of the guest that are not stored and locked in the hotel safe. The hotel recommends keeping all valuables, jewelry, documents, etc. in the safe.

6. Pets – Pets up to 3 kg could be accommodated in the hotel under the following conditions:

6.1. Notifying the hotel at the time of booking that the guest wishes to stay with a pet.

6.2. Pets are allowed only with a passport and the necessary immunizations.

6.3. Guests with pets are accommodated on certain floors depending on the selected room type.

6.4. The presence of pets in the common areas of the hotel, the restaurant and the relaxation area is not allowed.

6.5. When passing through the hotel lobby, the pet must be in a carrier bag/case or on hand.

6.6. Pets are not allowed to walk freely in the hotel.

6.7. Disturbances to other guests such as barking or whining should be stopped in order to ensure the pleasant and comfort stay of the guests in the hotel.

6.8. Pets should be fed only in designed for the purpose bowls and mats.

6.9. The guest is responsible for all property and/or body damage caused by the pet. The guest is notified and agrees to pay for all damages.

7. Smoking:

7.1. Smoking in the hotel, incl. rooms, studios and apartments is prohibited.

7.2. The guests of the hotel could smoke on the terraces as well as in the open areas of the hotel.

7.3. In case of non-compliance with the smoking policy, the hotel has the right to charge a cleaning fee in the amount specified for the purpose.

8. Fire safety:

8.1. The guests of the hotel should follow the fire safety rules, not damage the property of the hotel and not disturb other guests during their stay.

8.2. Unacceptable behavior could be a reason for cancellation of the stay.

8.3. In case of a damage to the hotel property, the guest is responsible for paying for the damage.

8.4. The use of candles and incense sticks is not allowed in the hotel rooms.

8.5. For safety reasons cooking is not allowed in the hotel rooms, incl. the use of stoves, toasters, burners, grills, barbecues and other appliances intended for cooking.

8.6. For safety reasons it is not allowed to bring in and use own heating devices, incl. radiators, fan heaters, etc.